COMMUNICATIONS TRAILER & SKIDS
The trailer version is designed to be a fully mobile solution able to be towed by a light vehicle using any tow hitch required. The skid version is designed to be a semi-portable solution whereby mobility is of lesser importance but still a requirement. The skid versions can be easily relocated via the use of a forklift, flatbed ute or truck.
The MTGA 200 series unit is an innovative, intelligent and cost-effective design that meets and exceeds all specifications requested to date. The trailers are designed from the ground up to handle the rugged environment that mining throws at them and the high demands of reliability our customers require.
All units are fabricated in our workshop in Western Australia to ensure quality and durability in the field as well as ease of access to you during the design and construction phase.
Key features 200 series
- Supports two APs or devices
- Available as a trailer or skid
- Supports 100-150w continuous power draw
- Up to 5 days battery redundancy
- Three high-efficiency solar panels
- Can utilise a 5m-8m linear actuated mast or other mast as requested
- Fabricated locally in WA