MTGA can custom design a shelter solution to meet your unique requirements. All our huts are designed to operate on a 24-hour continuous use basis in harsh Australian environmental conditions.
MTGA can custom design a shelter solution to meet your unique requirements.
Our huts are designed and manufactured at MTGA’s facility in Carlisle (suburb of Perth), in Western Australia.
All MTGA communication huts are designed to operate on a 24-hour continuous use basis in harsh Australian environmental conditions.
We are normally required to supply a solar power system including folding panel array and storage batteries to supply a continuous rated output for the equipment used within the hut, typically one (1) 360W high-efficiency SunPower solar panel. Other solar panels may be used as per client requirement. The solar panels are typically fixed at 35 degrees for optimum sun exposure for year-round use.
One lockable power isolation point is installed for the battery and one lockable isolation point is installed for the solar arrangement.
Batteries are mounted and clamped in a frame to ensure adequate spacing and ventilation between the battery units.
Battery compartment vents are fitted to the battery box in accordance with AS standards.
- Can be tailored to your needs
- Operate on a 24-hour continuous use basis
- Rapid deployment of solar panel systems and antennas/masts
- Electrical compliance with AS 4871.6:2013
- Lightning surge protection
- Lockable isolation points
- Rapidly deployable and semi portable design
- Liftable by a crane using inbuilt rated lifting points