COMMUNICATIONS SKIDS & TRAILERS
The 1000 series is a base station style (skid style) solution designed to effectively be a standard tower replacement. Eliminating the need for costly site services, site engineering and deployment into a semi mobile, self-sustaining easily deployable and low relative cost solution.
The base station also utilises a seventeen to thirty-two metre telescopic lattice design mast in the standard design (other masts can also be specified). Key benefits of the telescopic lattice design mast over other options include cost, weight, and utility. The mast is stowed horizontally and is fully automatically deployed by one person from stowed to deployed and erect in under five minutes.
The MTGA 1000 Series Macro Cell Base Station is an innovative, intelligent and cost-effective design that meets the communications requirements requested from our clients.
All units are designed and manufactured to your specifications in our Western Australian workshop, allowing for direct access from design to deployment.
Key features 1000 series
- Supports a single or multi sector in an LTE system or other high-power communication requirements
- Available as a semi mobile skid
- Supports 1000-1600w continuous power draw
- Up to 3-4 days battery redundancy and 5 days on backup generator
- Twelve to eighteen solar panels in sliding array for quick and easy deployment
- Features 17-32m telescopic lattice mast as standard (other masts can be specified)
- Air-conditioned shelter or rack of equipment and batteries
- Fabricated locally in WA